Join the Friends of the Foundation
The Friends of the Foundation is the AIDS Foundation of Chicago's monthly giving program. By joining the program, your generosity will allow us to continue to improve prevention and care services offered in the Chicago metropolitan area.
Your monthly membership in the Friends of the Foundation offers many benefits:
- Your gift is transferred safely and conveniently.
- Your gift helps provide a steady and reliable source of income to carry out critical prevention and care programs.
- Our paperwork and administrative expenses are reduced and, as a result, we can put more of your contribution to work immediately to help those affected by HIV/AIDS.
Once enrolled, your gift will be transferred conveniently each month from your checking or credit card account directly to the AIDS Foundation of Chicago. Your tax-deductible contribution will appear each month on your bank or credit card statement. If you would like to increase, decrease, or suspend your gift at any time, just call us at (312) 922-2322, and we will accommodate your request. All gifts provided to the AIDS Foundation of Chicago comply with U.S. law.
- If you would like to become a Friend of the Foundation now, please use your credit card and join online (Make sure that you select 'frequency - monthly') .
- If you would like to become a Friend of the Foundation later, please download and print our enrollment form, and send it to:
AIDS Foundation of Chicago
200 West Jackson Boulevard, Suite 2200,
Chicago, IL 60606
You will receive confirmation in the mail of your Friends of the Foundation membership.