I Need...

HIV and HCV health care

HIV Resource Hub: 844-HUB-4040

Are you living with HIV or AIDS, taking PrEP or need HIV testing? We can help! The AIDS Foundation of Chicago and Center on Halsted can help with emergency financial assistance (rent, utility payments) for people who are living with HIV and AIDS or those who are HIV negative and on PrEP. We can also link people living with HIV to medications, case management, medical care, food, mental health, substance use treatment and more. Call the HIV Resource Hub at 1-844-HUB-4040. Services are available in Chicago, Cook County and the Collar Counties (Chicago Metropolitan Area). Learn more about the HIV Resource Hub and services available here

HIV medication, health insurance and more

A case manager can help you get affordable access to HIV and hepatitis C (HCV) medications through the Medication Assistance Program (MAP) (formerly the AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP)) or Ryan White CARE Act services.

Don't have a case manager? Contact us at 312-922-2322 and say that you need a case manager. One of AFC's program staff will refer you to an agency in your area that will provide you with a case manager who can help you get the services you need. You may also complete a case manager application online that will be routed directly to AFC.

We can also help you apply for health insurance through Medicaid or the health insurance marketplace. Click here to learn more.

HIV self-care

Have you recently been diagnosed with HIV or AIDS? Read this article from TheBody.com to get some tips on how to thrive.

HCV medication coverage