This page is archived and may not contain current information or working links.
The worlds largest public health conference, the XVIII International AIDS Conference (AIDS 2010), kicked off this past weekend in Vienna, Austria. The event brings together 20,000 people from across the world to discuss the current state and the future path of the global HIV/AIDS epidemic.
There are a TON of online outlets covering AIDS 2010 but here are a few links to get you plugged in:
Keep up with AFC in Vienna
- Check out what AFC is up to at the conference (PDF)
- International AIDS Conference website
- Webcast schedule (PDF)
- HIV Prevention Justice Alliance website
- International Rectal Microbicides Advocates website
- National HIV/AIDS Strategy website
- Coverage from The Body
- Scientific coverage from aidsmap
- View the poster: "Advancing a more coordinated, accountable, and outcomes-oriented response through advocacy toward a National HIV/AIDS Strategy for the United States" (PDF)
- Read the press release about the poster (PDF)
Categorized under International.