This page is archived and may not contain current information or working links.
1. This World AIDS Day, we launched a pledge campaign urging Congress to not repeal the Affordable Care Act, which makes health care more accessible to people living with HIV. Thanks to our supporters who already agreed to fight back with us. Will you stand with us?
2. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois lit up the skyline by dedicating their building lights to World AIDS Day.
3. Gilead Sciences rocked the red ribbon in solidarity with the fight against stigma!
4. United Airlines shared their commitment to equality and supporting people living with HIV.
5. Wendy’s rolled out the red carpet on World AIDS Day and generously donated $2,796 from sales on Dec. 1.
6. ViiV Healthcare partnered with Greater Than AIDS to create this awesome video series giving voice to the stories of transgender women and their narrative of HIV. Check it out and share with your friends!
7. Excitement was in the air – along with the smell of dessert – at AFC’s fundraising event World of Chocolate!
We celebrated despite freezing temps and had a blast with over a thousand partygoers!